MEET OUR SUPERSTAR INGREDIENTS
Why Keto Brainz Nootropics? Why these ingredients?
Before we created Keto Brainz, we spent at least twice the time and twice the money to concoct the perfectly dialed morning beverage that tickled and optimized our brains in just the right way.
A scoop of this, a scoop of that, one capsule of this, two capsules of that… ten minutes later we’d have the perfectly constructed beverage, a pile of empty capsules and messy powder strewn counter…worth it? YES.
Sustainable on a twice daily basis? Nope. We didn’t have the time, nor the money to keep up with this routine.
That’s why Keto Brainz.
Clarity and focus on demand. No jitters, no crash. Delicious and easy to use too!
Lion's Mane For BDNF
- Lion’s Mane (hericium erinaceus) is a medicinal mushroom that studies have shown supports brain health by stimulating production of two important compounds: Nerve Growth Factor (NGF) and Brain Derived Neurotrophic Factor (BDNF).
- Neurotransmitters like acetylcholine are critical in brain function because they transport neuronal signals, but it’s BDNF that builds and maintains the brain circuits which allow the signals to travel.
Alpha-GPC For Acetyl Choline
- Alpha GPC crosses the blood-brain barrier to increase production of Acetylcholine.
- AlphaGPC supplementation has been shown to increase dopamine and Acetylcholine levels in the frontal cortex and cerebellum.
- Acetylcholine is essential for supporting memory formation and recall, learning ability, and concentration/focus.
- AlphaGPC has also been shown to have a positive impact on growth hormone. In one study, peak GH increased 44-fold during AlphaGPC administration versus 2.6-fold during placebo!
L-Theanine For Focused Alertness
- L-Theanine crosses the blood-brain barrier where it increases GABA and has been shown to trigger the release of alpha brain waves to enhance relaxation, focus and creativity.
- When paired with caffeine, L-theanine helps increase focus and attention. It will also often take away the jitters too for those who are caffeine sensitive.
- Theanine can enhance mitochondrial function, reduce oxidative stress, and improve energy metabolism.
- C8 MCT has been shown to almost double the ketone energy in a healthy brain. More energy means additional fuel to power your cells, stay sharp and feel more focused.
- C8 MCT is converted into ketones in the liver. Those ketones can the cross the blood-brain barrier to rapidly supply your brain with fuel.
- C8 MCT can improve cognitive function in people with brain fog, cognitive decline, Alzheimer's as well as for diabetics.
- C8 MCT is is rapidly absorbed and metabolized by the liver, and has been shown to have a positive effect on mitochondrial function.